The SALA Healthcare program is currently unavailable in VT and SD.
*For rate lock details, please click on the Apex Advantage FAQ icon below.The SALA Healthcare program is currently unavailable in VT and SD.
Available to businesses AND individuals
Available to full-time, part-time and seasonal staff
The FCICA Healthcare Program, provided by SALA, lowers healthcare costs by as much as 60%
Enrollment is monthly – you may join at any time
Offers a choice of two high-quality, affordable healthcare solutions
- Includes a four (4) year “Rate Lock” on preventative plans – offering rate stability in a very unstable market*
How it Works
Your step-by-step guide to the FCICA Healthcare Program:
1. Be an FCICA member in good standing.
- Not a member? Join Today
- You will need to login to the FCICA Member Center
- Don't know your login? Please email email@example.com
2. Watch the informational webinar. Viewing the webinar will be the best introduction to this program and will help you understand the documents and resources below. Click here to watch at any time
3. Explore the program & plans. Click on the document links below to explore program details, FAQ, Key Terms and real-world savings examples!
4. Decide if this program is right for you, your family, your employees or your business.
- If it’s the right fit, continue to step 5
- If it isn’t, don’t be discouraged – FCICA is committed to providing options for our members to access affordable healthcare and ways to fill coverage gaps.
5. Time to join! Login to the FCICA Member Center at https://www.fcica.com/login. Once you have logged in, click on the Resources Tab, then click on *FCICA Healthcare Program* found on the left hand side of the page for enrollment materials and a special members only link for enrollment.
Do you have more questions or need additional information?
Please contact our healthcare program support center by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or toll free at 888.994.4979
FCICA Healthcare Program