FCICA IS PROUD TO BRING OUR MEMBERS A SOLUTION FOR HEALTHCARE COVERAGE
Did you know, less than 50% of small businesses in the US offer healthcare? We’d like to change that in the floor covering industry!
The FCICA Healthcare Program, in partnership with the Small Association Leadership Alliance (SALA), is a comprehensive and cost-effective alternative to traditional plans. This new program offers affordable, accessible, and effective healthcare options for FCICA members – both businesses and individuals alike. The FCICA Healthcare Program provides a high-quality, affordable healthcare solution for employers, employees and sole-proprietors. While not health insurance, the program provides 100% coverage for preventative care, options for co-payment features with 100% coverage, and addresses unforeseen medical expenses, such as illness and injury.
This program is not insurance. It is an alternative solution that features a choice of two preventative care plans, each coupled with a medical cost sharing membership for sharing expenses related to unexpected medical needs. Participants can expect to save as much as 60% when compared to health insurance!
The FCICA Healthcare Program, in partnership with SALA, is one solution to the high cost of healthcare in the floor covering industry!
*For rate lock details, please click on the Apex Advantage FAQ icon below.
Available to businesses AND individuals
Available to full-time, part-time and seasonal staff
The FCICA Healthcare Program, provided by SALA, lowers healthcare costs by as much as 60%
Enrollment is monthly – you may join at any time
Offers a choice of two high-quality, affordable healthcare solutions
Includes a four (4) year “Rate Lock” on preventative plans – offering rate stability in a very unstable market*
FCICA Healthcare Program
How It Works
Your step-by-step guide to the FCICA Healthcare Program:
1. Be an FCICA member in good standing.
- Not a member? Join Today
- You will need to login to the FCICA Member Center
- Don't know your login? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Watch the informational webinar. Viewing the webinar will be the best introduction to this program and will help you understand the documents and resources below.
- Pre-Recorded Webinar: Click here to watch at any time
3. Explore the program & plans. Click on the document links below to explore program details, FAQ, Key Terms and real-world savings examples!
4. Decide if this program is right for you, your family, your employees or your business.
- If it’s the right fit, continue to step 5
- If it isn’t, don’t be discouraged – FCICA is committed to providing options for our members to access affordable healthcare and ways to fill coverage gaps.
5. Time to join! Login to the FCICA Member Center at https://www.fcica.com/login. Once you have logged in, click on the Resources Tab, then click on *FCICA Healthcare Program* found on the left hand side of the page for enrollment materials and a special members only link for enrollment.
For more help and answers to your questions:Please contact our healthcare program support center by email: email@example.com or toll free at 888.994.4979