Thank you for attending the
2021 Annual Convention and Commercial Flooring Trade Show - Austin, TX
Monday - Wednesday, September 13 - 15, 2021
Expand your Knowledge - Find Solutions - Connect with the Flooring Community
Connect with premier commercial flooring contractors, consultants and manufacturers - in person - at this annual event offering educational sessions, product demonstrations, the Commercial Flooring Trade Show and ample time to network.
- View the AT&T Hotel map - click here.
- Final Schedule with Room Names - click here.
Attendee Registration Fees
- Convention Attendee Registration (Members Only) - $944
- Additional Company Attendee, CIM or Successor Reg (Members Only) - $744
- 1st Time Attendee Registration (Members Only) - $669 (For registrants who have never attended a FCICA event - 1st Time Attendee Registration)
- Spouse/Companion Registration (Members Only) - $548 (Spouse/Companion registration includes all meals + drink breaks, September 13-15.Optional events/activities and be purchased additionally.)
- Non-Member Attendee Registration - $1,124
- Contractor Trade Show Only Attendee Registration - $25
Trade Show Exhibitor Fees
- Premier Trade Show Exhibitor (includes 1 attendee registration and booth plus marketing) $1,379.00
- Trade Show Exhibitor (includes 1 attendee registration and booth) $1,054.00
Booking your flights? Be sure to arrive on Monday in time for a 1:00 pm optional Distillery Tour, and don't miss the opening reception that evening. Wednesday meetings will end at 4:30 pm, but be sure to stay for the FCICA 6th Street Stroll that evening.
To download the full Convention schedule - click here.
Monday, September 13 Highlights
- Welcome Reception
- Optional Distillery Tour
Tuesday, September 14 Highlights
- Opening Session & Business Meeting
- Membership Committee Meeting
- CIM Steering Committee Meeting
- Education Committee Meeting
- The Commercial Flooring Trade Show 2021
- Product Demos
- Themed Dinner
Wednesday, September 15 Highlights
- Associates Committee Meeting
- Education Sessions
- Product Demonstrations
- Closing Event 6th Street Stroll
Cancelation Policy: No registration refunds after August 15, 2021 will be accepted. A 50% cancellation fee will apply to registration refunds requested prior to August 14, 2021. All cancellations must be made in writing. No refunds will be made for no-shows. Registration fees are not deductible as charitable contributions. Registration fees may be deductible as ordinary or necessary business expenses. Consult your tax advisor for more information.