Your source for live and in-demand content. Connecting you with industry experts and thought leaders in floor covering installation, products and product use, business management and professional issues.
EDUCATIONAL WEBINAR SERIES - April 2018
Communication & Ramifications of Specifications – Part 2
Thursday, April 26, 2018 AT 11 am EST
Join the Let’s Fix Construction duo of Cherise Lakeside and Eric D. Lussier in this second part of the session that began at the FCICA Convention in March.
This session is appropriate for anyone who would like a better understanding of specifications and their role in the project delivery process, as well as, basic procedures to avoid conflict.
Make sure to bring your specification questions for the interactive Q&A.
This webinar is free to all regardless of FCICA member status. In order to receive access to the webinar, you must register - Click HereAs with every FCICA interactive webinar, we’ll leave some time to answer your important questions. Don’t miss this session!
Can't Attend the Webinar? All registrants will receive a recording of the webinar and any materials provided after the event!
FREE to FCICA Members. Non-members are welcome to join, registration is $29.95. Register Today!
Project Management for Commercial Flooring
Navigating FCICA and the Member Center
April Product Webinar - Protect-All Flooring
April 5, 2018| 11am-12pm | Click Here to Register
Free informative webinar exploring Protect-All Flooring product lines. During this live webinar, you will have a chance to ask questions.
FREE to all attendees regardless of membership status
Featured Product Webinar:
PROMOTE YOUR COMPANY WITH PRODUCT WEBINARS - FREE TO ATTENDEES
Promote Your Products: Product webinars, sponsored by the manufacturer, will be 30 to 60 minutes in length and include a live Q & A session. This exclusive opportunity includes a featured spot on the FCICA website, where a recording of the session will air for the entire month.
Contact Kelly Fuller for availability - email@example.com
Watch Previously Recorded Webinars
Archived webinars are available at no charge to members on the FCICA Member Information Center under the Resources tab, log on to your account to access
Non-FCICA members can contact FCICA 248.661.5016 for a list of available recordings for purchase.
Why Attend FCICA Webinars?
- FAST - No wasted time. In this webinar you will get right to addressing issues important to you that easily fits into your schedule.
- CONVENIENT - FCICA webinars are an inexpensive and time saving way to stay current on issues and procedures that affect your business and the flooring industry without leaving your desk. You might say it is better than "being there"! BONUS - All webinar attendees will receive the session recording!!!
- EASY - A computer and telephone are the only equipment required. An email with instructions will be sent in advance when you register.
- ACTIONABLE - Learn strategies and tactics you can start using right after the webinar.
- CEU CREDIT - Earn Continued Education Credits (CEU) for attending webinars PLUS many webinars are AIA approved - look for the AIA Continuing Education logo:
The AIA CES mission is to support AIA members in mastering new knowledge and skills to meet the changing requirements of the profession and to responsibly meet the role that society entrusts to architects.