Your source for live and in-demand content. Connecting you with industry experts and thought leaders in floor covering installation, products and product use, business management and professional issues.
Webinar: Update on Silica Compliance
Presented by: Steven Newbrough and Dr. Brian Suddaby, ARDEX Americas
Thursday, May 24, 2018 at 11 am EST | Register Here
Webinar discussion will include:
Brief Overview of Silica Dust
Key Provisions of the Rule
Silica Dust Control Method
Best Practices for Compliance
Make sure to bring your silica questions for the interactive Q&A.
As with every FCICA webinar, we'll leave time for your questions. Need CEU credits? This webinar offers one (1) CEU credit.
This webinar is FREE to members and non-members are also welcome to join for $29.95. Register today.
Can't Attend the Webinar? All registrants will receive a recording of the webinar and any materials provided after the event!
Project Management for Commercial Flooring
Navigating FCICA and the Member Center
Featured Product Webinar:
June Product Webinar - MAPEI
June 7, 2018| 11am-12pm | Click Here to Register
Free informative webinar exploring MAPEI's FCIS subfloor preparation systems and solutions. During this live webinar, you will have a chance to ask questions.
FREE to all attendees regardless of membership status
Summer Work Environment: Working in the Heat
May 15, 2018 | 1:00 pm CT | Register Today
Complimentary Webinar brought to you by Federated Insurance
As we move from spring to summer, many of us are thrilled to enjoy the summer heat and sunshine while it lasts! That same heat, however, can have catastrophic or even deadly consequences if not managed properly by employees working in it every day. This webinar will discuss the risk factors aligned with extreme heat conditions, how to identify heat-related illness, and training to help employees make good decisions while working in the heat.
Key Discussion Points:
- Which workers are at risk and why
- Heat Illness Development and Risk Levels
- Heat Illness Prevention
- Planning and resources to keep employees safe
Advance Registration Required | Register Here
PROMOTE YOUR COMPANY WITH PRODUCT WEBINARS - FREE TO ATTENDEES
Promote Your Products: Product webinars, sponsored by the manufacturer, will be 30 to 60 minutes in length and include a live Q & A session. This exclusive opportunity includes a featured spot on the FCICA website, where a recording of the session will air for the entire month.
Watch Previously Recorded Webinars
Archived webinars are available at no charge to members on the FCICA Member Information Center under the Resources tab, log on to your account to access
Non-FCICA members can contact FCICA 248.661.5016 for a list of available recordings for purchase.
Why Attend FCICA Webinars?
- FAST - No wasted time. In this webinar you will get right to addressing issues important to you that easily fits into your schedule.
- CONVENIENT - FCICA webinars are an inexpensive and time saving way to stay current on issues and procedures that affect your business and the flooring industry without leaving your desk.
- EASY - A computer and telephone are the only equipment required. An email with instructions will be sent in advance when you register.
- ACTIONABLE - Learn strategies and tactics you can start using right after the webinar.
- CEU CREDIT - Earn Continued Education Credits (CEU) for attending webinars.