Trade Show FAQ
Know Before You Go
When is the Commercial Flooring Trade Show?
- March 19, 2017 | Show time: 3 PM to 7 PM
What are the costs to exhibit?
- FCICA members receive FREE table/booth space. FCICA members are responsible for paying $110.00 handling fee and attendee registration fee
Are full booths allowed?
- No – this is a tabletop show only. Banner stands and items fitting on the table are permitted.
What is provided to exhibitors?
- 10’ x 10’ space
- (1) 6’ skirted table, (1) chair
When can exhibitors set-up?
- 11 AM to 12:15 PM, Monday, March 19, 2017
When do exhibitors need to remove materials?
- 7 PM – 8PM, Monday, March 19, 2017
Are A/V services available?
- A/V requirements, if needed, are to be secured through the hotel and are the responsibility of the exhibitor. Please contact Encore at (228) 386.7692 or complete the form and send to Encore – click here.
Will there be food and drinks available during the trade show?
- Lunch will be provided to all attendees of the trade show.
How do we ship materials to and from the trade show?
Beau Rivage Resort & CasinoATTN: (Name of Guest and Company name)For: COMMERCIAL FLOORING TRADE SHOW875 Beach Blvd.Biloxi, MS 39530Box 1 of _____
- Sz15 is the preferred provider for shipping trade show materials to and from the trade show location. Contact Dave Loucks at 1-877-225-7157 or email Tradeshow@sz15logistics.com
- If shipping materials on your own, send to:
Click here for more information about shipping items to and from the Commercial Flooring Trade Show and related hotel charges for items shipped.