Trade Show FAQ
Know Before You Go
When is the Commercial Flooring Trade Show?
- March 27, 2019 | Show time: 2 pm to 6 pm | Happy Hour Starts at 5 pm
What are the costs to exhibit?
- FCICA members receive FREE table/booth space. FCICA members are responsible for paying $110.00 handling fee and attendee registration fee
Are full booths allowed?
- No – this is a tabletop show only. Banner stands and items fitting on the table are permitted.
What is provided to exhibitors?
- 10’ x 10’ space
- (1) 6’ skirted table and (1) chair
- Space will be piped & draped
When can exhibitors set-up?
- Wednesday, March 27 11:15 am to 1 pm
When do exhibitors need to remove materials?
- Wednesday, March 27 6 pm - 7 pm OR Thursday, March 28 7 am - 9 am
Are A/V services available?
- A/V requirements, if needed, are to be secured through the hotel and are the responsibility of the exhibitor. Please contact PSAV at (520) 544-1764 to arrange any audio visual needs, including electricity for your space. Click here for a pricing guide. Click here to for the order form.
Will there be food and drinks available during the trade show?
- Lunch will be provided to all registered attendees prior to the trade show. Beverages will be available in the trade show. FCICA will host a happy hour from 5 pm to 6 pm.
How do we ship materials to and from the trade show?
El ConquistadorATTN: (Name of Guest and Company name)For: COMMERCIAL FLOORING TRADE SHOW10000 North Oracle RoadTucson, AZ 85704Box 1 of _____
- Sz15 is the preferred provider for shipping trade show materials to and from the trade show location. Contact Dave Loucks at 1-877-225-7157 or email Tradeshow@sz15logistics.com
- If shipping materials on your own, send to:
Where's my booth?
- A diagram of the space will be completed in March