Trade Show FAQ
Know Before You Go
When is the Commercial Flooring Trade Show?
- March 27, 2019 | Show time: 2 pm to 6 pm | Happy Hour Starts at 5 pm
What are the costs to exhibit?
- FCICA members receive FREE table/booth space. FCICA members are responsible for paying $110.00 handling fee and attendee registration fee. Handling fee is included in Trade Show Exhibitor registration fee.
Are full booths allowed?
- No – this is a tabletop show only. Banner stands and items fitting on the table are permitted.
What is provided to exhibitors?
- 8’ x 10’ space
- (1) 6’ table with black fitted table cloth and (1) chair
- Space will be piped & draped - 8' back with blue and red drapes and 3' blue draped dividers
- 4" x 77" identification sign
When can exhibitors set-up?
- Wednesday, March 27 11:15 am to 1 pm
When do exhibitors need to remove materials?
- Wednesday, March 27 6 pm - 7 pm OR Thursday, March 28 7 am - 9 am
Are A/V services available?
- A/V requirements, if needed, are to be secured through the hotel and are the responsibility of the exhibitor. Please contact PSAV at (520) 544-1764 to arrange any audio visual needs, including electricity for your space. Click here for a pricing guide. Click here for the order form.
Will there be food and drinks available during the trade show?
- Lunch will be provided to all registered attendees prior to the trade show. Beverages will be available in the trade show. FCICA will host a happy hour from 5 pm to 6 pm.
When can materials be shipped to the trade show?
- Materials can arrive at the trade show no earlier than Friday, March 22.
How do we ship materials to and from the trade show?
El ConquistadorATTN: (Name of Guest and Company name)Hold For: COMMERCIAL FLOORING TRADE SHOWArrival Date of Tuesday, March 26, 201810000 North Oracle RoadTucson, AZ 85704Box 1 of _____
- Sz15 is the preferred provider for shipping trade show materials to and from the trade show location. Contact Dave Loucks at 1-877-225-7157 or email Tradeshow@sz15logistics.com
- If shipping materials on your own, send to:
What are the shipping and receiving costs for the hotel?
- $150 handling charge per pallet - please have pickup arrangements made ahead of time for pickup, and provide carrier and pickup information. Not recommended to ship in pallets.
- Package center processing fee is $0.49 per pound for all packages received.
- Additional labor charges may be incurred depending on the size of the shipment, at the discretion of the hotel.
- Hotel will not be responsible for any damages or loss to any packages or boxes.
- Hotel will assist in the return of packages but will not assume any responsibility of shipping costs or delivery, and items must be packaged and labeled by group for return.
Where's my booth?
- A diagram of the space will be completed in March