2017 Mid-Year Educational Session Opportunity: Problem Solving with the Associates
Our Contractor members have requested an educational session that provides Associate members an opportunity to present a new product or service that solves a problem. FCICA is dedicating an educational session at our Mid-Year meeting for Platinum members to showcase new products or services. Each Platinum member company will be given a three-minute time slot to make their presentation. Space is limited and presentations will be assigned on a first-come basis.
To participate in this session the Associate must:
- Be a current Platinum member for the 2017 - 2018 membership year.
- Present a product or service designed to solve a problem.
- Present a product or service that is new within the last two-years.
- Donate at least one (1) raffle item for Mid-Year 2017 (Online Silent Auction/Raffle Form must be submitted by July 20, 2017).
- Provide 100 take-away promotional items with your company logo. (Items MUST be received in advance at the FCICA office by September 2, 2017).
- Submit a two (2) slide PowerPoint presentation relating to your product/service. Your two (2) slides should identify the problem and highlight how your product or service provides a solution. FCICA will insert an additional slide with your company logo in front of your presentation to ensure both your slides contain educational content. (Your two (2) slide presentation MUST be received in advance at the FCICA office by September 8, 2017.)
- Complete and submit a Participation Agreement Form, Mid-Year Registration Form and your payment by July 20, 2017. (Failure to provide the completed forms or payment by the due date will result in the Associate member losing their slot.)