Meet the new Certified Installation Managers!
FCICA, the Flooring Contractors Association, is proud to introduce new CIMs as of January 1, 2019.
The following professionals have completed all requirements of the Certified Installation Manager (CIM) Program to enhance their core skill set, experience, and knowledge base, which are necessary to successfully manage commercial flooring installation projects. Visit the CIM roster on FCICA’s website for the most up-to-date list of CIMs and their contact information.
- Luther Allison, CIM – Commercial Flooring Services, Inc.
- Mike Bernal, CIM – Lippert Flooring & Tile
- Scott Bradley, CIM – Carpet One Floor and Home - Columbia
- David Brown, CIM – Carpet One Floor and Home - Columbia
- Barry Caldwell, CIM – America's Floor Source
- Scott Dalene, CIM – Dalene Flooring
- Travis Dedina, CIM – Inside Edge Commercial Interior Services
- John Kasper, CIM – Groome Floor Coverings Inc.
- Craig Moore, CIM – Dalene Flooring
- Kevin Quickle, CIM – CTS Flooring
- James Ruggiero, CIM – Chelsea Floor Covering
- Jayme Sebastian, CIM – Inside Edge Commercial Interior Services
About the Certified Installation Manager (CIM) Program
The CIM program provides industry-specific training modules led by experts that speak from years of floor covering experience packaged with assessments to confirm the vast knowledge obtained. The program is completely online, allowing users to work at their own pace, on their own time. For more information about the CIM Program, go to www.fcica.com/CIM.
FCICA, headquartered in West Bloomfield, Michigan, is the resource for premier commercial flooring contractors. Promoting the advancement and continuous development of Certified Installation Managers (CIM). Providing technical education, business support and industry expert networking. Delivering skills and knowledge to enhance the professionalism of commercial flooring contractors. FCICA is an international association whose contractor members serve the continental United States, plus Burma and Canada. For more information about FCICA: visit our website www.fcica.com or call 248-661-5015; toll free (877) TO-FCICA.