Introducing new CIMs!
FCICA, the Flooring Contractors Association, is proud to introduce new CIMs as of June 30, 2018.
The following professionals have completed all requirements of the Certified Installation Manager (CIM) Program to enhance their core skill set, experience, and knowledge base, which are necessary to successfully manage commercial flooring installation projects. Visit the CIM roster on FCICA’s website for the most up-to-date list of CIMs and their contact information.
About the Certified Installation Manager (CIM) Program
The CIM program provides industry-specific training modules led by experts that speak from years of floor covering experience packaged with assessments to confirm the vast knowledge obtained. The program is completely online, allowing users to work at their own pace, on their own time. For more information about the CIM Program, go to www.fcica.com/CIM
- Jason Bush, CIM – Inside Edge Commercial Interior Services
- Alex Carlson, CIM – Inside Edge Commercial Interior Services
- Earl Collyar, CIM – Stuart & Associates Commercial Flooring, Inc.
- Marcus Dahl, CIM – Schönox HPS North America, Inc.
- Brian Mussey, CIM – Inside Edge Commercial Interior Services
- Trevor O’Brien, CIM – Southeastern Commercial Flooring
- Michael Otis, CIM – Inside Edge Commercial Interior Services
- Elias Ramos, CIM – Floor-Tex Commercial Flooring
- Rey Rodrigez, CIM – Stuart & Associates Commercial Flooring, Inc.
- Scottie Smith, CIM – Inside Edge Commercial Interior Services
FCICA, headquartered in West Bloomfield, Michigan, is the resource for premier commercial flooring contractors. Promoting the advancement and continuous development of Certified Installation Managers (CIM). Providing technical education, business support and industry expert networking. Delivering skills and knowledge to enhance the professionalism of commercial flooring contractors. FCICA is an international association whose contractor members serve the continental United States, plus Burma, Guam and Canada. For more information about FCICA: visit our website www.fcica.com or call 248-661-5015; toll free (877) TO-FCICA.