Announcing 100 Certified Installation Managers!
FCICA, the Flooring Contractors Association, is proud to announce that Jasmine Sands of Beckers, Inc. is the 100th Certified Installation Manager.
Jasmine Sands of Beckers, Inc. has earned the 100th CIM designation since the program’s launch in 2015. “Just one year ago we were celebrating 50 CIMs,” said Kim Oderkirk, Executive Vice President of FCICA. “It’s exciting to see how quickly the program is growing! As it expands, we will continue to expand and improve the CIM program to meet the changing needs of the commercial flooring industry.”
The following professionals have completed all requirements of the Certified Installation Manager (CIM) Program to enhance their core skill set, experience and knowledge base. These abilities are vital to successfully managing commercial flooring installation projects. Visit the CIM roster on FCICA’s website for the most up-to-date list of CIMs and their contact information.
About the Certified Installation Manager (CIM) Program
The CIM program provides industry-specific training modules led by experts that speak from years of floor covering experience packaged with assessments to confirm the vast knowledge obtained. The program is completely online, allowing users to work at their own pace, on their own time. For more information about the CIM Program, go to www.fcica.com/CIM
- Kate Allen, CIM – America’s Floor Source
- Nelz Barnett, CIM – Rainbow Builders, Inc.
- Brad Carpenter, CIM – Commercial Floor Resources
- Carson Cole, CIM – F.L. Crane & Sons, Inc.
- Shane Cook, CIM – Inside Edge Commercial Interior Services
- Keith Deloughery, CIM – Finish Line Flooring
- Ramsey Elabed, CIM – FloorMax USA
- Ron Ford, CIM – Atlanta Flooring Design Centers
- Jessica Gernentz, CIM – Inside Edge Commercial Interior Services
- Jason Goldberg, CIM – America’s Floor Source
- Mark Holman, CIM – Garmon & Company
- Steven Jacquet, CIM – Linron Company
- Huseyin Koca, CIM – The Matworks LLC
- Michael Lancaster, CIM – Master Craft Flooring
- David McCutcheon, CIM – Breegle Building Products, Inc.
- Brian Mussey, CIM – Inside Edge Commercial Interior Services
- Michael Otis, CIM – Inside Edge Commercial Interior Services
- Thomas Palen, CIM – Atlanta Flooring Design Centers
- Sheri Porter-Nelson, CIM – TRC Flooring Solutions, LLC
- Mike Sahli, CIM – Metropolitan/Evoke
- Jasmine Sands, CIM – Beckers, Inc.
- Don Styka, CIM – Tarkett
- Bill Walker, CIM – America’s Floor Source
- John West, CIM – F.L. Crane & Sons, Inc.
FCICA, headquartered in West Bloomfield, Michigan, is the resource for premier commercial flooring contractors. Promoting the advancement and continuous development of Certified Installation Managers (CIM). Providing technical education, business support and industry expert networking. Delivering skills and knowledge to enhance the professionalism of commercial flooring contractors. FCICA is an international association whose contractor members serve the continental United States, plus Burma and Canada. For more information about FCICA: visit our website www.fcica.com or call 248-661-5015; toll free (877) TO-FCICA.