Job Summary: This role focuses on maintaining the relationship direct with the end user and national account executive (NAE) while internally communicating customer needs with the rest of the labor and operations team. AM must obtain clear scope and requirements on a project by project basis and ensure scope is clearly communicated internally. This role is also responsible for job code creation within our proprietary JobX program and will be responsible for the ownership of our work order system. Highly developed organization and communication skills required.
- Work in a team environment to ensure customers’ needs are being met and projects are progressing forward in a timely, cost-effective manner and make changes and adjustments as needed.
- Proactively apply strong problem-solving and customer service skills to effectively meet the needs of the customer.
- Review scope of work for project by using plans and takeoffs from the estimator.
- Create sales quotes for each project and submit to customer (or to NAE) on or before the required bid due date.
- Communicate any issues that arise with the end user in a timely manner.
- Use the proprietary JobX System to create job codes, define scope, load pertinent documents, maintain work orders, and assign appropriate internal team members.
- Hold reoccurring account specific meetings with the internal team (including NAE, PM, Estimator, PS, LSM) to review status of active projects as well as potential future activity of the account.
- Communicate regularly with end user per the customer’s required method (i.e, weekly status reports, loading documents to customer portal, etc)
- Monitor financials on the each project, clearly noting any variances to budgeted cost sand revenue.
- Have a keen eye for detail and a respect for internal protocol; follow procedures with accuracy.
- Document solutions and ensure others are informed of changes and developments.
- “Own” problems and see them through to completion and keep stakeholder parties involved and informed at all stages, as necessary.
- Commit to professional development through relevant training provided by the company.
- Work with NAE, customer and internal team to evaluate the missed opportunities. Determine ways to be more successful in the future.
- Perform project close out duties, including but not limited to noting variances, ensuring invoicing has been completed, closing IEX job code.
- Ensure our CustomerX profile for each assigned account is updated with pertinent info including but not limited to accurate material pricing, general scope documents, team member assignments and job types.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Customer Experience Accountabilities–
- Customer satisfaction
- Communication – ensure customer receives project updates as required
- Trouble-Shooting— when problems occur, communicate immediately to customer and develop solutions.
Account Specific Responsibilities – This role is also expected to manage specific responsibilities relative to individual accounts as detailed in the job flow process. These will be conveyed to you by your manager as part of your account specific training.
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Interpersonal Skills
- Financial Comprehension
- Computer Literacy
- Keyboard Skills
- Reading Skills
- Time Management
- Attention to Detail
- Leadership Skills
Work within a team in an office environment
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.