SALT Leadership Event
As leaders, we regularly analyze and assess the actions and behaviors of others. Sometimes we do so consciously, and sometimes subconsciously. It’s a natural and essential component of the role as leader.
Just as others’ actions and behaviors are clues to what is meaningful and important to them, our actions and behaviors are clues for others about what is important to us as leaders. To be most effective as a leader, we must focus not only on the actions and behaviors of others but also on our own actions and behaviors.
What’s In It For Me
- Recognize that people learn best from their own experiences and their own reviews of those experiences.
- Build on the foundation of what people do (actions) is just as important as what they know.
- Focuses on behaviors and attitudes that are visible and thereby can become acknowledged and then addressed by the group in a supporting and safe environment through group activities and role playing.
- Is built on the premise that it is not enough to tell people what to do, but that we must lead by example.
- Gets to grips with the most important aspect of our personal and professional lives; and that is how to achieve change in behavior and attitude to build winning relationships.
All SALT experiences are conducted at the beautiful WinShape Teams Retreat facility located on Berry College’s Campus in Rome, GA. The campus sits in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, surrounded by a rolling wonderland of forests, meadows and streams that provide the perfect backdrop to encourage both growth and transformation. Our Leadership Session will take you outside of the “traditional” conversations that typically occur in training. The session will include identifying and exploring your personal leadership style and the influence it has on your team, and ultimately, your company’s productivity and overall results.
To register: Please contact Michelle Nix (firstname.lastname@example.org) 706-271-5356 or Keyla Manning (email@example.com) 706-280-6921