Donate Silent Auction/Raffle Items
HOW TO DONATE
FCICA will again hold a raffle and silent auction at Convention 2018.
The rules of the raffle will remain the same as past years:
- Each registered Contractor member will receive one raffle ticket upon registration check in.
- Diamond Club members receive an additional 5 tickets or 10 tickets for 2 or more new members.
- Successors attending will also receive red tickets.
- Additional raffle tickets will be available for purchase for five (5) for $20. Raffles will take place at the end of each educational session and ticket holders must be present to win.
- Silent auction items will be displayed at the registration area.
- FCICA determines which items will be used for the raffle or silent auction as well as when items are raffled and silent auction end times.
- Donor's can request a minimum bid amount.
- Companies donating the raffle and/or silent auction items will be responsible for shipping to the winner.
- Gift Cards, Items to be given away (unless shipping directly from your company) must be turned into the registration desk by Sunday, March 18.
- By completing the form below, you agree to the above silent auction/raffle terms.
Thank you for supporting FCICA!
Stumped and don't know what to donate? Here are some suggestions from contractor members:
- Floor Prep & Tools
- Standard Underlayment
- Floor patch
- Cove Base
- Rapid RH Moisture Sensors
- Installation Tools
- Complete CIM Program - application, modules & testing fees paid
- Gift Cards
- All Expenses Paid Trip
- Timeshare Stay
- Unique Experiences
- Sporting/Event Tickets
- Yearly Subscriptions - Amazon Prime, Netflix, Hulu, etc.
- Gift Baskets
- Be Creative, Think Outside of the Box